Dentures provided by Levi Anna
Dentures are prosthetic devices constructed to replace missing teeth; they are supported by the surrounding soft and hard tissues of the oral cavity. Conventional dentures are removable and there are two main types: the partial removable denture and the complete full denture.
Dr. Anna Levi specializes in aesthetic dentistry, dental implants, dental anatomy and morphology, and prosthodontics. She maintains a private clinic in Athens, but is also an associate at HYGEIA Private Hospital. She is a Doctor of Dental Science (DDS) and has extensive professional and academic experience both in Greece and abroad (USA).
Dr. Levi acquired her Bachelor Degree in Dentistry from the School of Dentistry of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece, in 1997. After that, she obtained a Master of Dental Science (MDSc) combined with a Clinical Certificate in Prosthodontics, from the University of Connecticut, School of Dental Medicine, in the USA in the year 2001.
Dr. Levi is a Doctor of Dental Science and she has been engaged in dentistry research and teaching at the University of Athens, Greece, and at the University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, USA.
Dr. Levi began working in the University of Athens while she was still a Dentistry student, and in the USA right after she obtained her Bachelor in Dentistry. From 1998 to 2001, she was a Prosthodontic Resident at the University of Connecticut Health Center, School of Dental Medicine, Farmington, CT, USA. In the year 2000, she worked as a Prosthodontist in Utah, USA, whereas in 2001, she opened her private practice in Athens, Greece, which she still maintains. Since 2013, she is an associate at HYGEIA Private Hospital.
Dr. Anna Levi has spent a decade working in academic environments, contributing significantly to the advancement of dentistry research and dentistry methodologies; in the time period between 1998 and 2001, she was a member of the Faculty (Teaching Assistant) and a Clinical Instructor in courses of DMD students at the University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, in the USA. Prior to that, from 1996-1998, she was an Assistant Clinical Instructor at the Department of Fixed Prosthodontics of the University of Athens, Greece, and at the Department of Operative Dentistry of the same university in the year 2017. From 2001 till 2007. Dr. Levi was a Teaching Assistant and Clinical Instructor in Prosthodontics at the Department of Fixed Prosthodontics of the University of the Dentistry School of the University of Athens, Greece, whereas she was a Clinical Assistant in the Oncology Unit of the Department of Stomatology at the same university in the years 2005-2006.
Dr. Levi is up-to-date with all contemporary methods in dentistry, aesthetic dentistry and prosthodontics.
- Effect of soldering on the metal-ceramic bond strength of an Ni-Cr base alloy, Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry
- Immediate loading of 190 endosseous dental implants: A prospective clinical trial of 40 patient treatments with 2-year data, International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Implants
- Patient satisfaction with anterior dental implant treatment, International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Implants
- Resin cements; final cementation of aesthetic restorations: Stomatologia
- Biomechanical consideration of implant-supported restorations: Stomatologia
- American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics
- American College of Prosthodontists
- Hellenic Association of Supportive Care of the Oral Cavity in Cancer
- Hellenic Society of Prosthetic Dentistry