A battle we can help you win
Infertility is one of the most common diseases of the reproductive system affecting 1 out of 8 women worldwide. Being diagnosed infertile doesn’t mean that you cannot get pregnant at all. It means that there is a factor in your body that is preventing you from getting pregnant on its own, and you just may need a boost from an external factor like learning how your cycle works or get help from a fertility doctor that will support you to better understand the problem and find the appropriate treatment based on your medical background.
MEDIPASS is by your side to facilitate the process and locate success-high and also affordable Infertility Treatments to help you improve or even cure your reproductive system. Further below, you will be able to get a better understanding of some of the newly developed, as well as, traditional infertility treatments that take place in our cooperating clinics in Greece supporting you to make an informative decision based on your own individual medical background.
- Ovarian Rejuvenation Treatment is a newly developed biological therapy that gives a chance of pregnancy to women who don’t have their menstrual cycle anymore or have experienced early menopause. In recent years’ women tend to become pregnant at older ages without considering the status of their quality of eggs they have at a later fertility age. Also, the greater challenge comes on the decision to use or not to use your own eggs in IVF technologies in order to obtain successful pregnancies. Ovarian Rejuvenation Treatment can actually regenerate their ovarian tissue, therefore, women nowadays have more possibilities for a successful pregnancy.
- It’s a pain-free treatment that worth an attempt before considering other treatments.
- The Ovarian rejuvenation success rate is significant and the quality of the medical services is among the world’s highest.
- The treatment requires half a day in the clinic and a day or two stay in Greece is proposed.
- It is a treatment with no side effects and the results generally last about 5 to 7 months.
- There is no age limit
- The cost of Ovarian Rejuvenation treatment in Greece starts from 1,700 Euros.
- In Virto Fertilization (IVF) has been giving hope to a lot of women battling with infertility for the last couple of years. It is a type of treatment where fertilization happens outside of the body and a combination of medicines and surgical procedures helps a sperm to fertilize an egg and help the fertilized egg implant in a woman’s uterus. There are a lot of places that they offer the treatment of IVF but Greece has been suggested the best IVF abroad destination among other countries.
- The treatment can start from your own country and requires 10 days of stay in Greece.
- The benefits are many for people that natural conception and pregnancy aren’t an option, giving them the chance to pursue the dream of the birth of their own child.
- In comparison to other European countries, IVF treatment can be performed until the age of 50 for women and without age limit for men.
- Prices start from 3,000 Euros
- IVF with Egg donation is part of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) in which women battling infertility are able to get donated eggs coming from different sources like a friend, an anonymous donor or an egg bank and start the IVF treatment. The donated eggs are fertilized with partner’s or donor’s sperm in a laboratory dish and then the fertilized embryo is transferred to the woman’s uterus so the pregnancy can be achieved.
- Egg donors are anonymous
- According to the Greek legislation, IVF treatment and egg donation is allowed up to the 50th birthday of the woman
- Prices start from 5,000 Euros
Our cooperating clinics will carefully tailor the treatment based on your own individual needs, guaranteeing the best possible results, thus extra fertility treatments might be added on the individualized treatment plan. Some of these treatments are mentioned below:
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) is an advanced specialized treatment that is combined with IVF and is required when the sperm sample is poor and treats severe cases of male infertility.
- Sperm Donation is an infertility treatment that an anonymous male with healthy semen donates some of his sperm, giving the chance to an infertile couple or single woman to have their own child.
- Embryo Freezing: a very beneficial treatment, especially in egg donation cycles, where couples can actually freeze and store embryos for a long period of time without affecting their quality and they can use them for a biological sibling in a subsequent cycle.
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing (PGT) is combined with IVF and prevents the couple’s known genetic disorders to be transferred to the embryo. There are two types of Preimplantation Genetic Testing and each of one has a different role on the process of curing infertility, Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) is used to identify specific genetic disorders that the couple might have and Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS) is a procedure that screen embryos for aneuploidy.
See our Clinics for IVF and Ovarian rejuvenation in Greece and get your personalized treatment quote.